Sitemap for Roman Khodosh DDS PC in East Orange, NJ
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Clear Aligners
- Clear Braces
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- What Is Gum Contouring & Reshaping
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- 7 Things Parents Need to Know About Invisalign for Teens
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Does Invisalign® Really Work
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Invisalign vs Traditional Braces
- Is Invisalign Teen Right for My Child
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
If you have significant tooth decay or you are missing part of a tooth, porcelain crowns may be a good option to discuss with your dentist. These crowns are a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to restore the shape, function, and color of teeth, and they can serve practical purposes as well as aesthetic ones. This…
In most cases, the process of fitting dental crowns takes multiple sessions in the dentist’s chair. This implies an investment of time, effort, and money on your part. It then follows that you want the best out of your investment. So how do you keep the dental crowns in your mouth in excellent condition for…
Covid 19 Safety Protocol
Dear Friends, Patients & Potential New Clients:
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ALL GENERAL, IMPLANT and COSMETIC DENTISTRY procedures as well as Emergency Dentistry! With updated Safety Protocol.
Weekdays 10-6, every other Saturday 8-2, and closed Thursdays and Sundays.
On top of our usual strict sterilization policy, we went above and beyond CDC and ADA recommendations to ensure a top notch SAFE and CLEAN office for you, our clients and my team.
Here are just some of the additional things and protocols that we have been doing since beginning of May, 2020 and what you will see when you come in to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
- We are screening every patient even before they come for possible signs or symptoms of Covid 19 and or recent exposure contacts. If any symptoms are present, patients are respectfully asked not to come in and quarantine themselves until symptoms free
- We have increased the time for each appointment and only schedule limited number of patients at a time to:
- Decrease wait time
- Minimize close space interactions and possible unnecessary risk of exposure in the waiting room.
- We have always taken sterilization seriously and everything goes through a very strict and thorough process. On top we now perform extra hard surfaces disinfection of the operatories and commonly used spaces such as door knobs, counter spaces, chair handles, etc.
- Once you come in we will ask you to wash your hands properly with soap.
- We’ve provided additional hand sanitizer with 99% alcohol gradient that’s superiorly higher then advised minimum 60% alcohol that’s been proven effective against Coronavirus. Still nothing substitutes a thorough 20 sec plus hand soap washing, so handwashing 1st, hand sanitizing 2nd.
- All Clinical Personnel are required to wear double masks, face shields and gowns procedure depending.
- In case when you come in and there are still other patients in the waiting room please sit on the opposite side. Seating has been separated and measured providing more than 6 feet in between chair groups to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Unless you are accompanying a child or a person requiring assistance please don’t come in groups.
- We have removed most if not all magazines, various brochures, water and coffee maker from the waiting room to eliminate unnecessary cross contamination. But don’t worry we still have it. Just ask the receptionist for water, coffee or both and we will hand it to you personally.
- All Rooms and waiting rooms are equipped with Medical Grade Air Purifiers able to catch extremely small particles, bacteria & various viruses including some of the Covid 19.
- All treatment rooms and waiting rooms are being sprayed with Special disinfectant solution proven powerful against Covid 19 and other microorganisms. Thus not only disinfecting hard surfaces but Air as well.
Feel free to spread the word to any family or friends who may need Dental Assistance. If you need our help call us at (973)542-7597
See you soon!!
Roman Khodosh DDS